Friday, June 23, 2017

© Kasturi's Kuotes



Announcement :

I now have a copyright for my original quotes that I write with the hashtag #kasturiskuotes on social media.

Those of you who connected to me on facebook and are reading this,would know about my quotes. For those who came in late, this is how the story goes:

I started writing one liners on this blog a few years back ( Categories: One liners) and then went on to write them regularly on facebook. They started getting popular and shared by friends and foes alike!!

As suggested by friends and a few well wishers, I compiled them and filed for a copyright under the title 'Kasturi's Kuotes'.

Well, that's that! Kasturi's Kuotes are now under copyright.

You are free to copy or share them with #kasturiskuotes with due acknowledgement to the author.

Thanks to all those who thought my quotes were worth being compiled and published!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment