Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inspite of spite

Though this blog is supposed to consist of spiteful writing, I can't seem to have any new spite in my life. That's the reason I haven't come up with a long spiteful read in some time. Well inspite of all the spite that I have, I seem to have shed some of the spite! Or is it that I see so many spiteful things that I have got used to all forms of spite and have begun to take in spite inspite of the spite!
It's always a case when you see a lot of shit, you begin to believe in shit and a time comes when you cannot accept unshit and want only shit because you are oh so used to shit! But hey.. again, you need to see shit in order to know what is unshit! So it's a complicated scene.
That brings us to the core of the discussion..I have noticed that it's all about being and getting used to things in your life.When one is confronted with inferior sitiations, the first reaction is shock & denial, then anger, then acceptance and finally accomodation!

So what we have today is what we are used to because of certain adjustments that we made or certain adjustments that we do not want to make!
Inspite of spite we have to go on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment